2017 NEW YORK SHOW℠
DATE: Thursday, May 18, 2017
The 2017 New York Show℠ events will be on May 18th and feature creative panel sessions, a cocktail reception, the awards ceremony, and an after-party. New York Festivals will welcome award winners, jury members and guests from around the globe to this day long series of events honoring the World’s Best Advertising®.
Four creative panel sessions will take place during the day at the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, located at 1871 Broadway (btw 61st & 62nd St). Later that evening, guests from around the world will then join us for our Gala event at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Broadway at 60th Street, New York City, for a cocktail reception in the Ertegun Atrium, followed by the awards ceremony in Rose Theater.
- Creative Panel Sessions: 10:00am to 4:00pm (doors open at 9:30am)
- Cocktail Reception: 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Awards Ceremony: 8:00pm
- Creative Panel Sessions - $30 for one / $50 for two / $75 for four
- New York Show Awards Gala & Presentation - $295 (includes the awards ceremony, cocktail reception and after-party)
- All Access Pass - $350 (includes all four creative panel sessions, the awards ceremony, cocktail reception and after-party)
NEW YORK SHOW TICKETS:
* Venue capacities for the creative sessions, cocktail reception and after-party are limited. Admission is not guaranteed. Ticket holders will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis, based on venue capacity.
Students & Teachers: Register for Complimentary Panel Session Tickets!
Ticket questions? Email us at: email@example.com
Before the metrics and measurement, there is forecasting. Part trend spotting and part psychology, it treads the unique intersection of science and divination, daring brands to take a fearless leap into the unknown.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” - Peter Drucker